Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yum. Peanut Butter Cups.

I have a recipe for peanut butter cups that I think is better then Reese's.  I am making some today for a gift.  I may  keep some for myself even though I don't need an ounce more fat.  I thought you might like the recipe so am sending it with love and hope yu enjoy it.

Peanut Butter Cups

Mix together  well:
2 cups graham crackers rolled fine
1 cup peanut butter - softened
1 cup butter - softened
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Press well mixed mixture into 9"x12"  pan

Melt 2 large Hershey bars and pour  over top.
Cut before chocolate hardens.

If you try it, let me know what you think of it.

Saturday is not a very busy day today.  Even though I can drive a few blocks in my neighborhood, my car battery is dead as a door nail so I'm stuck.  I dropped triple A because I am not doing much driving, but wish I had it at the moment.  Craig is working so I will have to wait until he has a day off to get the old tin Lizzy going again.

Need to get a little paper organizing going so will sign off until later.

Till next time,
Be Kind to One Another.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment