Friday, March 9, 2012

LEOR

 It's a small world.  I have sleep apnea and I have to purchase parts for my machine every so often.  The young lady that worked there said she would like to be a friend on face book.  Now a year later I noticed on her FB the Name of Leor. 

When I taught Kindergarten over twenty years ago I had a darling little girl in my class named Leor.  So I asked Brandy (the CPAP girl) to see if her Leor might be my little girl.  Sure enough, today I got a message from Leor saying she loved it.  How is that for love over the years?  I wasn't even sure she would remember me.

It makes me happy to reunite with people I have loved and known in my past.(almost 100 high school students have become my friends.)  I have gone to lunch with some of them, movies, etc.  I feel so blessed to have so many happy memories of these kids and now to meet them as adults. 

Don't have much new in the creative department today.  Got another shot in my eye last week. I think my eyesight is getting a little better, however the DR. says these shots won't make my sight any better they will just keep it from getting worse.

I have to learn how to post pictures on my blog, because I have a crafty thing I want to do with chairs.  I have the photos ready, just don't know how to post them.

Going to dinner tonight at Craig & Marlene's (son & wife).  Her kids from Arizona will be there and I will get to see the darling baby Lola.  She is adorable.

Will close for today
Be kind to One Another

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment