Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JOYCES JOTS

This week has started out with a bang.  Went to the Dr. yesterday.  Had six X-Rays on my neck and four on my hand.  I have arthritis very bad in my neck.  Also have it in my hand, but not as bad as the neck.However, I can't even carry a cup of coffee with my hand.  As much pain as I am in, I am still thankful that it is only arthritis and not something much worse

Today, my house looks like a cyclone hit it, but this is good.  I am having a new Walk-in-tub   installed.  I have had so much trouble with a regular bathtub that you wouldn't believe it.  This tub will do everything but stand up and tap dance.  I am looking forward to being a much cleaner person and hopefully one with a little less pain. 

Well, it is a beautiful sunny day, a slight breeze blowing and a lot of noise coming from the bathroom.  Think I'll go out on the patio  and read......ah, the life of a senior citizen.

Until next time,
Be Kind to One Another
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment