Thursday, May 17, 2012

.....CONFUSION

.I am so confused since all the changes that have been made.  I have been trying to start a new blog for the last twenty minutes and I can't get one started.  It used top be so simple.  The help items don't help.  They show how to do it, but I can't find the screen they show.  I have gone to so many blogger choices that I am ready to throw third computer through a window.  Phew....let me take a breath.

The reason I wanted to start a new blog is that this one really doesn't do what the tittle suggests.  What does an old lady do day by day?  I don't think you really want to know.  I could talk about all my aches and pains.  The physical things that are wrong with me.  Not much else of interest.  I haven't been doing that.  I have been jotting down things that just happen to be of interest to me at the moment.  So....I thought why not start a new blog called JOYCE"S JOTS.  So much for that.  If I ever figure out how to start a new blog, I will do so.l

Hope you all had a great mother's day.  My son took me out for a fantastic lunch, My daughter=in law brought over roses and my granddaughter, who lives in Utah, sent me a fantastic dozen roses with a wee box of chocolates included. 

I wanted three or four children, but I was only able to have one.  Well....I wouldn't trade him for a dozen other kids.  He is such a wonderful, loving son.  I couldn't  ask for more.

I have been going through stuff and loading up my car trunk with stuff of the Goodwill.  I have tons of paper junk to go through and I want to get rid of a lot of stuff I save that I will never do anything with.  Once I get that done I can start painting and writing again. 

It is late and I am not thinking of any great words of wisdom other than,.........

Be Kind to One Another

Joyce

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog name, Joyce's Jots. I signed up to follow your blog. I had done so before, but I had trouble posting comments, so we'll see how this one works. I enjoy reading your posts. ♥

    ReplyDelete